Перейти к содержанию
Форум города Мытищи
Петр Варибрус

Does Mytischi speak English?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I like her very very much! Why do you ask?

Hi David! I guessed you must support her)) But why do u like her SO much?) Do u like her just as a politician or as a person as well?

Good evening David! I am from the suburb of Moscow. I've been living here since I was born. I am in league with Romashka2.0(Camomile 2.0). We feel that we are as one! Forgive my curiosity, but have you ever been to Europe or Russia? Do you believe your local media? Romashka2.0 and I don't trust ours!

Peter, R U a vegetarian like Romashka?

As for me, I like meat)) I find it really delicious. Of course slaughter of animals is awful. I'ii never kill an animal to eat it. And I'd stop eating meat at once if only it could help stop slaughtering.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi David! I guessed you must support her)) But why do u like her SO much?) Do u like her just as a politician or as a person as well?

Peter, R U a vegetarian like Romashka?

As for me, I like meat)) I find it really delicious. Of course slaughter of animals is awful. I'ii never kill an animal to eat it. And I'd stop eating meat at once if only it could help stop slaughtering.

You asked about Hillary.  I do like her for her liberal ideals and her dedication to helping the quaility of life for all classes.   I can’t say I know her as a person because I don’t think you can separate the person from the politician.  The politician is the person.  Did I say I liked her SO much?

Good evening David! I am from the suburb of Moscow. I've been living here since I was born. I am in league with Romashka2.0(Camomile 2.0). We feel that we are as one! Forgive my curiosity, but have you ever been to Europe or Russia? Do you believe your local media? Romashka2.0 and I don't trust ours!

Yes I have been to Europe several times and Russia/USSR once.   Visiting Tbilisi was wonderful.  The food was incredible and the people very friendly.  It was during the 60’s KGB cold war times. Only  the young people I met In Moscow were open, very curious and inviting.  The older generation was much reserved.  I was performing with the NYC ballet.  Our interpreters were government employed and they preached the party line.  We didn’t trust them.  Really it was such a different time.  

Yes I do believe our local media.  Our media isn’t government supported but we have many varied opinions from our journalists. I tend to gravitate toward tv and newspapers that reflect my thinking.  It is always interesting to read the different viewpoints and editorials and we have many as we as a country are now fractured with The Pro and Anti Trump factions.

David, do you know any Russian names connected with ballet? And what is poverty in the USA? Is farming unprofitable in America?

Your question about Russian names in the ballet that I know will be answered next time.   I have worked with and for many Russian ballet artists.  It might be take more then a simple answer.  Could you please share with me if you attend the ballet and if you do,  do you have favorite companies and or dancers.

I’m not sure I comprehend your question what is poverty in the USA?  Lastly farming can be big business here but the small farmer can not make money so it really all depends.

Поделиться сообщением

Dear David,

I am not much into ballet, but I have been to the Bolshoy Theatre on several occasions and I liked it. To the best of my knowledge the Russian school of classical ballet is considered to be the best in the world. You must have heard of Ulanova, Plisetskaya, Baryshnikov and others. You might be even personally familiar with Baryshnikov since he emigrated to the USA.

Best regards,

Поделиться сообщением

Dear David,

I am not much into ballet, but I have been to the Bolshoy Theatre on several occasions and I liked it. To the best of my knowledge the Russian school of classical ballet is considered to be the best in the world. You must have heard of Ulanova, Plisetskaya, Baryshnikov and others. You might be even personally familiar with Baryshnikov since he emigrated to the USA.

Best regards,

Dear Chamomile,

I think it’s wonderful that you have been to Bolshoi Theater.  Yes I had the honor to see Ulanova when she appeared in NY during 60’s.  I also saw many performances by the legendary Plisetskaya.  You have made me realize I have worked with many Russian Artists, including Baryshnikov, Nureyev, Markarova, Leipa, and more.   The most important person in dance in my lifetime was George Balanchine who directed the New York City Ballet and was my boss.  He created a School in New York and all of the teachers were Russians so my training was most definitely Russian inspired.  

I agree that the Russian school is considered among the best in the world.  The Paris Opera school in France also has a wonderful school as does the Royal Ballet in London.  It has become more difficult to brand any school the best as the technical proficiency has so vastly improved everywhere.  It is definitely true the Russian schools of the Maryinsky and Bolshoi are the standard that all schools strive for.  

All best regards,David

Поделиться сообщением

Merry Christmas my dear people!

Watch my two new videos about see/watch/feel/hear/notice somebody/something do something

Complex Object(Сложное Дополнение) with Pop-Rock and James Bond film examples

https://youtu.be/ja7dPGIe_80

and

It's time somebody/something DID something = It's time for somebody/something to do something.

WE ROCK!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Same here, Peter!  :daisy:

I see you've got your own YouTube feed. Very interesting! Great idea to make use of songs!

Cheers dear Romashka 2.0!

Just keep saying that to me!

Поделиться сообщением

Here is to you Mytischi!:))

Dear David Richardson,

Is detente coming or not? There are so many precious things to share! One of my fellow soldiers of USSR origin is returning from Boston, MA, where he's been living since 1989. We can't be rivals! :girl_chmok:

Поделиться сообщением

Good evening dear Mytischi residents!

Have you decided who you will be voting for on 18 March? I have. I'll be casting my vote in favour of Gregory Yavlinskiy. And you?

Поделиться сообщением

Good morning dear Mytischi residents!:))

Is anybody else coming with us to study and unwind in South England this Summer? Closing time! Last call!

2017-13.jpg

2017-17.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Hi Peter. When is the deadline for England?

Good morning dear Seyheugen! I haven't heard from you for a while!:))

All enrolments for 24 June have been closed. For 01 July enrolments the deadline is 14 May. We will still be accepting applications for 08 and 15 July until May, 22. I hope that helps.

007-b.jpg

See how busy Bournemouth beaches can get when it's hot and sunny! It can often be in Summer!:))

008-b.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Greetings everybody!:))

Do not miss an opportunity to meet our unique prodigy student Elia Tolmacheva who scored a maximum of 100 points(100%) in her English A-Level(ЕГЭ) exam in June 2016! She will be sharing her priceless memories and tips on how to pass this tricky exam and I will be humbly helping her. The dates are Sunday afternoons on 20 and 27 May. Reservation is required.

%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%

Поделиться сообщением

Good morning everybody! Who would like to study English individually with extra 30 minutes for free every single lesson? See our Summer special offer from 01 June to 31 August! 

https://www.facebook.com/varibruslanguages/photos/a.1125265637495739.1073741831.1090707700951533/1900673053288323/?type=3

Every 90-minute tuition(one-to-one lesson) for the price of 60 minutes and every 120-minute individual lesson for the price of 90 minutes! Bargain!:))

Поделиться сообщением

This particular Summer weather in England has turned out to look and feel subtropical indeed! It hasn't rained for four weeks, so all the lawns and grass look brown and burnt out. Nevertheless, our students and I are being helped by the sea - not for no reason do we tend to bring our students to South English coast every Summer!:)) On Sunday, July, 15, all the children and adults had enormous fun at Brighton Pier rides!

37597228_1971407472881547_78035560632690

37554803_1971405809548380_14590466687238

Поделиться сообщением

37916874_1864608200251892_61758691915899

See what's happening on England's South coast right now - burnt out lawns and grass( They are supposed to be lush green!) - it hasn't rained for over five weeks! Yesterday morning the BBC One TV channel announced that in late afternoon a record high 36 degrees temperature was expected. Somebody save us, please! Fortunately, it didn't, having reached only gentle 33 Celcius. Phew..... What a relief!1f617.png

37917841_1864614236917955_86418807525663

Above: Bournemouth beach. Below: Eastbourne, South Coast.

37985246_1864646473581398_85154220762600

Поделиться сообщением

Happy 70th Anniversary dear Larry Weston , a true gentleman and a selfless friend when I need you most! Many happy returns!
I salute you for all the things you have done! You and your wife Sharon hosted at least a dozen of Russian students and groupleaders including me, my daughter and her friends between 2004 and 2011. They/We were all very happy! To you!:))

38814402_1999572370065057_72840966866940

Above: Our student Maria with Larry Weston at his house in Eastbourne, East Sussex. July 2008.

38693385_1999572430065051_69422473632934

Above: Maria in front of Sharon and Larry Weston's house at 289 Kings Drive, Eastbourne. July 2008.

Below: Having a good time with Sharon and Larry in an Eastbourne pub. July 17, 2018.

38734777_1999572320065062_52142149544747

Поделиться сообщением

We congratulate our students Anastasia Bashmur who scored 97 points out of 100, Elvira Asanova (91 points), and Elizabeth Katrovskaya(90) on passing their A-Level English examination(ЕГЭ) with flying colours(отлично)!  Well done girls! Keep it up!:))

39196738_2009505679071726_21630871568121

Above: Anastasia Bashmur near Durdle Door in Dorset, England, in July 2017.

Below: Elvira Asanova on London Eye in late June 2017.

39167161_2009505749071719_85899458448143

Поделиться сообщением

Посмотрите какие грубые искажающие смысл ошибки бывают из за одного лишнего ненужного слова. See and hear some misleading mistakes occuring because of only one word being out of place:

h

I hope it helps!:))

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO9i35xz9kU

Поделиться сообщением

I want to be in your video. What should I do?

Dear Seyheugen!

Any time! I would be delighted to get you into one of my new videos.:)

Meanwhile, as Summer is nearing its end, it has just turned out that two more of our students passed their A-level English exams with flying colours! Maria Vostrikova scored 97 points in late June whereas Alexandra Potapova got 92. Congratulations dear girls! Well done! Keep it up!

Translation/перевод:

Уважаемая Сейхеуген!

Всегда рад буду вставить вас в одно из моих новых видео!

А тем временем, в то время как лето клонится к концу, только что выяснилось, что еще две наши ученицы очень даже успешно сдали ЕГЭ по английскому языку:

Мария Вострикова - 97 баллов
и
Александра Потапова - 92 балла!
Поздравляем вас девчата! Молодцы! Так держать!
40314857_264021574437411_857876660328857

Alexandra Potapova studying English in Bournemouth, England. Late June 2017.

Поделиться сообщением

Good morning everybody!

I hope you and your children are ready and longing for a new academic year?!

Please, do not forget that we are embarking on a massive teaching year too!:))

If you would like to use our services, or are just interested in finding out more about what we do and how we do it, you will be more than welcome at either of our foreign languages centres in Sukromka Street and Vera Voloshina street. The addresses can be found here

http://varibrus.com/contacts

Feel free to attend either of our introduction meetings on

Tuesday, 04 September at our Sukromka office

and

Wednesday, 05 September at our Perlovskaya office on Vera Voloshina street.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Let the lessons begin!:))

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...